Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sono Sato Harris Dies July 4, 2010

Read Randy Alcorn's tribute to Sono at his blog here. I was so impacted by Sono's life and death. She was as Randy says a world-class wife and gold-medal mother.
How fitting that her life passed while fireworks filled the Portland skies around her. She joins other famous Americans who have died on our nation's birthday, including John Adams and Thomas Jefferson. Sono, though I never actually met you, you were a great inspiration. Thank you for your phone calls and emails, offering advice and assistance. You helped us start our speech club by answering my many questions when you had way more important things to do. You tried to help me improve my health with special water; though it didn't do much for me, your interest and care meant a lot.
See you in heaven!

No comments: