Thursday, February 16, 2012

CollegePlus is doing great things...

My daughter is continuing to make great progress towards college credit through CollegePlus!. Her coach, who is named Rachel, calls or Skypes her every two weeks and gives her some very good advice about preparing for the CLEP test she is taking. I somehow suspect Alexa would have given up this attempt at college-at-home without this outside help. Rachel is a wonderful young lady, and there is an emphasis on cultivating Alexa's spiritual growth as well as academic achievement. She asks how she can pray for Alexa specifically, and is very supportive.
If you are interested in knowing more about CollegePlus!, click here. I'll be up front with you--I'm an affiliate with them, so using my link--if you register too--will generate income for me :).

No comments: